Friday, March 25, 2016

This Is The End!

First and far most I would like to talk about Pan's Labyrinth.

This Photo is what caught my eyes in the first place, it made me wonder what this was about. This was the first movies ive watched where i reallly payed attention to Color and the Hues that complimented the scene.
The Costume used here was Sci-Fi with reality. The Impact it had on me was it took me away from my comfort zone and made me realize that there is more out there than my typical movies I watch.\



Second I enjoyed watching Double Idemnity as probably one of the first Monochrome movies i have seen in a while.

Movies back then all had this same feeling as to how the actors would speak. Dont get me worng but they are still enjoyable and come to appreciate how movies are now. The camera work was still good for the limited resources they had. Film Noir was a new word for me prior to taking this class and it was a dark film. This picture perfectly describes what happened in the film.













Last but not least lets talk about Pulp Fiction. 

This social media app I use called The Chive uses pulp fiction as a reference for a meme a lot so it was nice to see this film being on the list. Not only did it have great actor in it but the way the movie was directed was smooth. I would say that the Camera Position in this film was one of the major components the film used. They took a lot of the negative space and made us focus more on the idea that was being portrayed.

3 Movies I would recomend would be The Good Dinosaur, Grid Iron Gang and Deadpool.

Good Dinaousr was really nice like I mentioned on my first Post of the semester. it uses very little dialouge and makes us see the film for what it is. The animation was great!



Grid Iron Gang is a nice sports movie to watch that demonstrates a lot of discipline. The camera work of being able to capture the running experience from the charcters was nice. It made you feel as if you were there. 

Deadpool is a good movie showing first person angle shots and close ups talking to the audience. 
There is slow motion picture in the film and the sound is influenced by his personality.



No comments:

Post a Comment